Brother Designio Series DZ1234 3/4 Thread Serger with Differential Feed
The Brother Designio DZ1234 Serger is designed to finish garments professionally and with ease. Create beautiful edges and hems on a wide range of fabrics, including formal wear, linens, and stretchy fabrics, and create piping using fabric strips and piping cord. Sew your projects quickly, with a speed of up to 1,300 stitches per minute. This serger has a three and four-thread configuration and utilizes differential-feed of .7 to 2.0 for better stitch quality on various fabrics. The DZ1234 comes with a standard foot, blind hem stitch foot, gathering foot, and a piping foot to give you even more options. The color-coded threading makes threading easy; just follow the easy to follow color-coded thread system. The convenient stitch width control allows you to adjust between 5.0mm and 7.0mm to suit your fabric and project. The DZ1234 features a free arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface for sewing cuffs and sleeves and a retractable knife for easy and safe construction of rolled hems. No need to purchase specialty needles; this serger uses standard sewing machine needles. The included soft protective cover helps keep your machine free from dust.
- Free Delivery for orders over $ 100
- Free Return for orders, see conditions here
- Sustainability with the environment
Your payment information is processed securely through Paypal
Brother Designio Series DZ1234 3/4 Thread Serger with Differential Feed:
- METAL FRAME: The Brother Designio DZ1234 is a durable 3-4 thread serger made with a metal frame
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: A high performance 3-4 thread serger with an adjustable stitch width between 3.0mm to 7.0mm allowing you to select the right stitch width for your project
- 1,300 STITCHES PER MINUTE: Create more in less time with the DZ1234’s fast stitching speed of up to 1,300 stitches per minute
- INCLUDED ACCESSORY FEET: The DZ1234 comes with 3 accessory feet including blind hem stitch, gathering and piping feet in addition to 2 sets of starter thread
- EASY TO THREAD: Easy-to-use with color-coded thread guides, numbered upper and lower thread looper.
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Manufacturer Part Number||